You are confined only by the walls you build yourself.
It starts today. Right now. Not tomorrow.
It is time to knock down the walls that keep holding you back and rebuild the amazing rock-solid castle you keep dreaming about!
Free your Being by setting your dreams free.
It’s common for many of us to set new goals, aspirations and resolutions for the New Year.
We get excited for a fresh start and new beginnings.
However, reality is many of us struggle with the same goals year after year. Some will make average progress and be satisfied – yet not completely fulfilled. And a few will make significant progress and create new (hopefully beneficial) lasting habits not just to sustain accomplishment but propel life dramatically forward over time.
When you set your goals this year, do your best not to overcomplicate them or to take on too much at once.
Instead, keep it simple and give this a try:
- Start with a BIG Dream.
- Craft a clear vision.
- Break down your 5 moves and draw / write it out on paper.
- Connect a feeling to your goal.
- Clarify the payoffs from this goal.
- Make or get a plan.
- Schedule it and set deadlines.
- Review it daily, weekly and montly.
- Set regular accountability check-ins. (Find or create a network – a friend, a coach, a mentor, a trainer… to keep you on track.
- Set your ego aside and ask for help. (You cannot do everything on your own.)
- Hire help – get a coach.
Most of all, to give yourself the best direction with your goals, aspirations and ambitions, be sure to:
“Make it simple, but significant.” – Don Draper
In the end, daily action + speed of implementation = real results.
What is your dream?
What lights you up?
What goals are you working on?